Old 05-01-2012, 09:36 AM
Jill Monroe
Administrator
Charlie's Angel

Credits
Silver Legend
Scenes: 6,467
Style: Bewitched
Jill Monroe has their own spot on the 'Hollywood Walk of Fame' Jill Monroe has their own spot on the 'Hollywood Walk of Fame' Jill Monroe has their own spot on the 'Hollywood Walk of Fame' Jill Monroe has their own spot on the 'Hollywood Walk of Fame' Jill Monroe has their own spot on the 'Hollywood Walk of Fame' Jill Monroe has their own spot on the 'Hollywood Walk of Fame' Jill Monroe has their own spot on the 'Hollywood Walk of Fame' Jill Monroe has their own spot on the 'Hollywood Walk of Fame' Jill Monroe has their own spot on the 'Hollywood Walk of Fame' Jill Monroe has their own spot on the 'Hollywood Walk of Fame' Jill Monroe has their own spot on the 'Hollywood Walk of Fame'
DC DC divas option

Should DC comics make a book similar to Marvel Divas?

I'd say Birds of Prey was the closest thing to the idea (& far better handled too) but if DC did make a "Diva" spotlight comic, who should be featured & why?

Between Takes (Offline)
Old 05-01-2012, 10:12 AM
Batgirl Currently reading: Batgirl vol 1
Batgirl
Upcoming Star

Credits
First Acting Job
Scenes: 71
Style: Charmed
Batgirl has their own spot on the 'Hollywood Walk of Fame' Batgirl has their own spot on the 'Hollywood Walk of Fame' Batgirl has their own spot on the 'Hollywood Walk of Fame' Batgirl has their own spot on the 'Hollywood Walk of Fame' Batgirl has their own spot on the 'Hollywood Walk of Fame' Batgirl has their own spot on the 'Hollywood Walk of Fame' Batgirl has their own spot on the 'Hollywood Walk of Fame' Batgirl has their own spot on the 'Hollywood Walk of Fame' Batgirl has their own spot on the 'Hollywood Walk of Fame' Batgirl has their own spot on the 'Hollywood Walk of Fame' Batgirl has their own spot on the 'Hollywood Walk of Fame'

That would be awesome if they did it. Though I would say Birds of Prey is kind of similar.

If they did it I would definitely want Babs/Oracle in it.

If were talking only superheros then Oracle she could be like the mama bird hehe Supergirl, Wondergirl, Batgirl (my pick would be Stephanie haha), I would say Catwoman should have some appearances, maybe Zatanna or Raven too?

I'd love Lois Lane to be in it but I feel like she wouldn't really fit in as she doesn't have powers and shes not a "superhero" like Batgirl or Oracle.

Between Takes (Offline)
Old 05-01-2012, 10:19 AM
Jill Monroe
Administrator
Charlie's Angel

Credits
Silver Legend
Jill Monroe has their own spot on the 'Hollywood Walk of Fame' Jill Monroe has their own spot on the 'Hollywood Walk of Fame' Jill Monroe has their own spot on the 'Hollywood Walk of Fame' Jill Monroe has their own spot on the 'Hollywood Walk of Fame' Jill Monroe has their own spot on the 'Hollywood Walk of Fame' Jill Monroe has their own spot on the 'Hollywood Walk of Fame' Jill Monroe has their own spot on the 'Hollywood Walk of Fame' Jill Monroe has their own spot on the 'Hollywood Walk of Fame' Jill Monroe has their own spot on the 'Hollywood Walk of Fame' Jill Monroe has their own spot on the 'Hollywood Walk of Fame' Jill Monroe has their own spot on the 'Hollywood Walk of Fame'

I think Lois Lane would be an excellent addition for diversity b/c of the fact that she doesnt have powers but is still very much connected to the Superhero community. She & Supes are like "Carrie & Big" from Sex & the City.

Oracle @ this point would be the grand dame. Sort of like Stephanie Forrester from the bold & the beautiful or Katherine Chancellor from the young & the restless.

She's known, respected, has wide reach & clout. She could make guest appearences.

I'd pick PowerGirl ("Miranda" type) ; Wonder Girl II ("Samantha" Type ); Miss Martian ("Charlotte" type) & Lois Lane ("Carrie" type) @ least to start off with.

Between Takes (Offline)
Old 05-01-2012, 10:53 AM
Batgirl Currently reading: Batgirl vol 1
Batgirl
Upcoming Star

Credits
First Acting Job
Scenes: 71
Style: Charmed
Batgirl has their own spot on the 'Hollywood Walk of Fame' Batgirl has their own spot on the 'Hollywood Walk of Fame' Batgirl has their own spot on the 'Hollywood Walk of Fame' Batgirl has their own spot on the 'Hollywood Walk of Fame' Batgirl has their own spot on the 'Hollywood Walk of Fame' Batgirl has their own spot on the 'Hollywood Walk of Fame' Batgirl has their own spot on the 'Hollywood Walk of Fame' Batgirl has their own spot on the 'Hollywood Walk of Fame' Batgirl has their own spot on the 'Hollywood Walk of Fame' Batgirl has their own spot on the 'Hollywood Walk of Fame' Batgirl has their own spot on the 'Hollywood Walk of Fame'

Yay! Hahah when you put it that way I like it.

I like your line up even if I'm not familiar/fond of some of them I think they'd work well together. Though I would prefer Supergirl over powergirl personally hehe

Between Takes (Offline)
Old 05-01-2012, 11:12 AM
Jill Monroe
Administrator
Charlie's Angel

Credits
Silver Legend

I know we both don't like the longstanding version of PowerGirl's costume...it's ridiculous. But as a character she's pretty awesome & quite serious, biting w/ her sarcasm, much like Miranda from S&TC. The current Kara seems a little less serious & more mellow. She'd be more like "Charlotte" imo. She definitely seems more tame than her BFF WonderGirl II

Between Takes (Offline)
Post New Thread Reply